CTA EXPO New York, April 25, 2013 | Sponsorship Opportunities
(As of December 6, 2012)
CTA EXPO was established 2008 to help professional capital raisers and allocators identify futures trading talent and to promote investing in managed futures. CTA EXPO New York is a one day conference consisting of speakers and panels combined with a concurrent schedule of thirty minute presentations by individual traders and funds and industry workshops. In just five years CTA EXPO has grown to offering one day conferences in New York, London, Chicago and Miami. Registrations have grown for our conference in Chicago from 140 in 2008 to 450 in 2012. CTA EXPO New York, April 25, 2013, will be our twelfth conference.
The attendance of our previous CTA EXPO conferences has been heavily weighted to capital sources and traders. Typically less than 25% of our attendees are from service providers. In 2012, almost 40% of our attendees had never attended a CTA EXPO conference before. Capital sources, including asset allocators, pool operators and professional clients attend CTA EXPO events free.
CTA EXPO is more than a conference. The CTA EXPO web site now gets between 500 and 1000 unique visitors each month. Our on line Service Provider Directory is viewed 100 to 150 times each month. The CTA EXPO Linkedin group has over 1000 members.
Sponsorship represents a cost efficient, effective way to enhance your company’s visibility in the managed futures segment of the investment community with both traders and investors. Sponsorships start for as little as $1250. In 2012 CTA EXPO had 48 companies sign up as sponsors.
The following is a list of the benefits of sponsorship and the opportunities available in New York. If you would like a copy of our sponsorship package which details the history of CTA EXPO, who attends CTA EXPO and the extent of our internet and social networking exposure and our multi conference sponsorship discounts contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recognition on the CTA EXPO web site including a link to your web site
- One free page in the Service Provider Directory with preferential positioning in the front of the directory
- This directory is distributed to each CTA EXPO Attendee and is then posted on www.ctaexpo.com, where it is available for free to visitors to the site until our next CTA Expo conference.
- An advance list of the CTA’s attending including e-mail addresses:
- With Sponsorship Level’s of $2500 or above – four weeks prior to the conference
- With Sponsorship Level of $2000 or less – two weeks prior to the conference
- Periodic listing in CTA EXPO Broadcast E-Blasts and LinkedIn Postings promoting the conference
- Four free with Sponsorship Levels of $3000 or above
- Two free with Sponsorships Levels of $2000 to $2500
- One free with Sponsorship Level of $1500
- Additional registrations are available to sponsors at a discount rate of $200 per person
- Identification as a Sponsor in on site signage supplied by CTA EXPO
- Recognition in the CTA EXPO conference brochure
- Recognition on the Flash Drive distributed at the conference
- Only sponsors have the option of holding a thirty minute industry workshop for an additional cost of $500
|New York Sponsorship Opportunities||Cost|
|Morning Coffee Break||RESERVED|
|Afternoon Coffee Break||RESERVED|
|Closing Cocktail Party||RESERVED|
|Service Provider Directory||RESERVED|
|Speakers and Panels||$1,500|
|Lanyards with Logo||RESERVED|
|Industry Workshop Room||$1,250|
|Pens with Logo||RESERVED|
|Bags with Logo||RESERVED|
|Paper Pads with Logo||RESERVED|
|CTA Expo App||$1,500|