Helping Professional Money Raiser and Asset Allocators Identify New Trading Talent
CTA EXPO was established in 2008 and the Emerging Manager Forum in London was established in 2010. CTA EXPO was created to help professional capital raisers and allocators identify futures trading talent and to promote investing in managed futures. In just over three years CTA EXPO has grown to offering one day conferences in New York, London, Chicago and Miami. Registrations have grown for our conference in Chicago from 140 in 2008 to 500 in 2011. Capital sources, including asset allocators, pool operators and professional clients attend CTA EXPO events free.
News & ArticlesView All
- Introducing CTA Expo 2013 – Chicago & New York [VIDEO]
- CTAEXPO Registration and Promotional Demographics
- Maximizing CTA Expo: Four Tips for CTAs
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Global Currency Markets / Risks and Opportunities. By: Samarit Shankar, MD (BNY Mellon)
- How to Invest With the World’s Elite Managers. By: Andrew Abraham (Abraham Investment Management)
CTA EXPO for Managers
How CTA managers benefit from this unique event–even if you can’t attend.
Service Provider Directory
A complete guide to specialized service providers for Emerging Managers and CTAs.
Your opportunity to share you message with professional traders globally.